28 May Food Distribution Sites
2021 Summer Food Distribution Program
United Way of the Lowcountry is partnering with the Lowcountry Food Bank to provide food distributions throughout the summer from June through August at various locations throughout Beaufort and Jasper Counties to help those struggling with food insecurity. The food distribution is free of charge and will be a drive-thru style event. Food boxes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, one per household represented, with a maximum of two per car.
Upcoming Food Distribution Schedule
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 | 10 a.m.: Agape Family Life Center (5855 S Okatie Hwy, Hardeeville, SC 29927)
Past Food Distribution Schedule
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 10 a.m.: Bethesda Christian Fellowship (36 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. St. Helena Island, SC 29920)
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 | 10 a.m.: Robertville Senior Center (9731 Cotton Hill Road, Robertville, SC 29934)
- Saturday, July 10, 2021 | 10 a.m.: Whale Branch Middle School (2009 Trask Pkwy, Seabrook, SC 29940)
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 | 10 a.m.: Gillisonville Baptist Church (10168 Grays Hwy, Ridgeland, SC 29936
Interested in Volunteering?
Approximately 10 – 15 volunteers are needed at each of the food distribution sites from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Amber Hewitt at email@example.com.